Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blossom One



Once a year I do a painting of rather a larger scale. This is my last work that represents 2011, is called "Blossom One", it concludes yet unfinished series on paintings on a theme of one. I got inspired taking a walk on the promenade in Uzhgorod, Ukraine where my father lives and it was the moment of truth full of blossom, rebirth and new beginning. Since it's Thanksgiving, I am very Thankful to walk this Earth, breath it's air and wake up every morning doing exciting stuff, and of course I love my family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Painting is oil on canvas 50 x 50'

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful artistic talent. I love the way you blend your colours. Magnificent. I hope your post some more some time.

    Have a great day!
    Michael Lounsbury

    ReplyDelete