Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bon Voyage

Bon Voyage from miron kiriliv on Vimeo.



"Bon Voyage" is a film directed by Miron Kiriliv. It was shoot in the wild Pacific Ocean on The Big Island in Hawaii in 2009. It took me the whole months of April to swim in the open ocean and when I got lucky the spinner dolphins would come. They are very friendly and playful animals, because of their curiosity, they got really close to me, allowing me to be very personal and somewhat unique points of view on their daily routines. I have used the Bossa Nova music, the only CD i was listening when I was on the island, and realized that it really works very well together.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is adorable, thank you for adding it, never seen a dolphin only from a photograph, so that was beautiful to watch, love the music also x

    ReplyDelete